Coordinator for the Right to Information:
no tel: 054 400 171
Monday - Thursday
08:00 - 16:30
08:00 - 14:00
REPUBLIC OF ALBANIA
Address: Elbasan Municipality, "Q.Stafa" street, Elbasan; Tel: (+355) 54 400152;
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Web: www.elbasani.gov.al
ELBASAN MUNICIPALITY TRANSPARENCY PROGRAM
In accordance with Article 7 of Law No. 19/2014 "On the Right to Information" a transparency program for the Municipality of Elbasan has been prepared. This program defines the legal framework of the activity of the authority, under the law no.119 / 2014 "On the Right to Information" (LDI).
This program is valued as a concrete way through which the Municipality of Elbasan builds and enhances transparency in its institutional work, under the guaranty of LDI. The municipality will update the Transparency Program from time to time, in accordance with point 2 of Article 5 of the LDI.
The information made public in this program aims to make the transparency of the work of the municipality through its detailed coverage on the official website www.elbasani.gov.al as well as in the public reception facilities. The transparency program is reflected in the rubrics, texts / content, timeframe for making it public, how it is made public, and the relevant structure that produces or manages the document.
The content of the transparency program identifies the publication scheme, which reflects the menu-s where the document is addressed on the official website. In addition, any document is accessible in the scheme as well.
Documentation made public will be updated in form and content. The official website of the municipality is built in a form that provides information to the public, on request, in easily accessible formats. The sections of the official website also contain information that is characterized by limitations on the identification of personal data, due to the privacy of individuals / entities, data, etc.
The scheme of publication is presented through the summary table identified in this program.
II. GENERAL PRINCIPLES
The main principles underpinning the AP Transparency Program are:
1. The "right to information" is a constitutional right provided for in Article 23 thereof, accessible to all without exception.
2. Presumption of maximum disclosure of data: the municipality exercises public functions, therefore the information derived from its activity is published in accordance with the legislation in force.
3. Correct implementation of the law and legal provisions that specifically regulate the activity of the AG and respectively: Law no. 139/2015 dated 17.12.2015 "On Local Self-Government".
4. The information is adapted in clear and understandable language.
5. The oversight body for public information procedures is the Commissioner for the Right to Information and Protection of Personal Data "(hereinafter KDIMDP).
6. The transparency program shall be reviewed in accordance with the same procedure through which its approval has been made.
7. Public information without request shall be:
- Simple in consultation;
- Easily accessible;
-Compatible with original documents in the possession of public authority.
I. PUBLIC INFORMATION WITHOUT A REQUEST
Information permitted for publication is expressly provided for in Article 7 of Law No.119 / 2014 "On the Right to Information".
In accordance with this approved transparency program, Elbasan Municipality makes the following categories of information available to the public, on its website www.elbasani.gov.al and in the public reception facilities:
1. Organizational structure of public authority;
2. Full texts of ratified conventions, laws, bylaws, codes of conduct, policy documents, manuals or any other document related to the exercise of its functions and affecting the general public;
3. Information on the procedures to be followed to make a request for information, mailing and email address for filing requests for information, as well as appeal decision procedures;
4. Information on the location of public authority offices, working hours, name and contact information of the coordinator for the right to information;
5. Information on the education, qualifications and salaries of officials, who are required by law to declare their assets, pay structures for other employees, and a description of the election procedures, powers and duties of senior officials the public and the procedure they follow to make decisions.
6. Monitoring and control mechanisms acting on public authority, including strategic work plans, audit reports by the State Supreme Audit or other entities, and documents containing indicators of authority performance;
7. Data on budget and expenditure plan for the following financial year and previous years, as well as any annual report on budget implementation. In cases where the public authority is self-financed by license fees or any other form of direct financing by entities regulated by it, documents showing the state of settlement of liabilities by licensed entities shall also be made public;
8. Information on procurement procedures or competitive public / private partnership concession / partnership procedures, respectively, as provided by Law No.9643 dated 20.12.2006 "On Public Procurement" as amended and Law no. 125/2013 "On Concessions and Public Private Partnerships" as amended on behalf of the public authority, including: list of contracts entered into, contracted amount, contracting parties and description of contracted services or goods, information on implementation and monitoring contracts, as well as various guidelines and policies;
9. Information on services the authority provides to the public, including quality of service standards, a description of the categories and forms of social assistance, subsidies provided by the public authority and the procedures to obtain them, information and documents that are often required, any other information deemed useful by the public authority;
10. Any mechanism and procedure for making claims and appeals regarding acts or omissions of the public authority, the procedure by which interested persons may submit their opinions or in any other way influence the drafting of laws, public policies or the exercise of PA functions, a simple description of the system used by the public authority to maintain documentation, types, types of documents, and categories of information made public without a request;
11. The PA also creates and archives a digital copy of its official website, supplemented by the information required in the approved transparency program, as well as the methods, mechanisms and periodicity of public information disclosure, which made available to the public without request;
12. Acts that contain rules, norms or restrictions on the individual's fundamental rights and freedoms, and with direct effect on them, are made public by posting on the official website, within 48 hours of the act being approved by the AP.
13. Information published under this scheme is updated everytime it changes.
IV. ELBASAN COMMUNITY TRANSPARENCY PROGRAM SUMMARY TABLE
Shkarkoni tabelën këtu...
In accordance with this approved transparency program, the Municipality of Elbasan makes available to the public on its website [www.elbasani.gov.al] and in the public reception facilities, the above categories, in a special menu entitled "Transparency Program".
The Commissioner for the Right to Information and Protection of Personal Data monitors the implementation of the law on the right to information, promoting the principle of transparency in the work of public authorities, in particular by sensitizing and informing on the issues regarding the right to information.
The Commissioner makes recommendations to public authorities regarding the conception and implementation of institutional transparency programs.
Law on the Right to information